Le Révérend Docteur
- dances beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free
- already rues the day he was born
- knows, pretty much, how it feels
- once kissed (the living, pre-Princess) Lady Di
- likes to imagine he can photosynthesise
- holds the greatest admiration for Mr Robert Forster
- takes it where he can get it
- offtimes prefers the former to the latter
- hears motion
- hasn’t seen ya in an age…
- doesn’t like to touch
- has yet to consult the I Ching
- loves to ride The Pony
- likes to talk of Lorraine; always back to Lorraine…
- values Life in all its manifestations
- *LOVES* bloons! and wants to squeeze thems longtime!
- has just discovered helicopter parents, type-A parents and overscheduled kids
- dreams of Las Vegas, pinky rings and prostate cancer
- has learned The Secret of The Lift!
- agrees there ought to be a prison for dudes who think they can make some happiness in this life…
- agrees that beer in the car, dude, is Total Sammy Hagar!
- wants a pile of fresh pillows in every room
- is as lost as plankton…
- has Endurance!
- continues La Lucha!
- mustn’t forget the gonzo paranoia brought on by Hunter S. Thompson in the ’70s, when anything was everything
- prefers the *larger* winged elephants; Intelligence, Patience, Learning and Courage
- remains gracious even in the face of his ghosts
- sure as Hell can walk down a mustang
- admires the depth and reach of the commonplace
- longs for a click of the sticks, a roll of the toms and a “Hello Bangkok!”
- is a little unsure about Demosthenes…
- does not dress “properly”, does not act “dignified”, rarely smiles – but is unfailingly polite
- has never, to his knowledge, been struck by lightning
- has impatient feet in heavy shoes
- is rather impressed by The Sum of Human Knowledge and Culture
- Sings, Goddess, the wrath of Peleus‘ son
- stands in the unlit doorway,
calling down the narrow
and otherwise empty street…
- is as patient
as a chain reaction
- lets Miss Trixie set ’em up
- sleeps on the sand
cuz it’s Heaven out there
- has a bad feeling about this…
- continues to occupy himself with journalism, out-of-the-way observation, reading, and erratic, romantic and rather morbid idiosyncrasies
- born, matured, over-extended, reined-in, refined, patched, updated, over-extended again, propped-up and finally widely declared to be obsolete…
- likes to think of himself as an amateur intellectual…
- A lover of wine, a people person, creative, ambitious, a good communicator, open-minded, flexible, enjoys work, good with people, has lots of ideas, looking for the freedom to develop my visions and move My So-Called Life forward!
- is the perfect foil to all the rubbish about “the conflict” between science and religion, science and art, and the primacy of science and engineering/technology!
- Diminutive, graceful, porcelain pretty, Japanese
and may be contacted at
lerthe garbageevdrthe garbagegmthe garbageailthe garbagecothe garbagem
– omitting the garbage and inserting the correct symbols, of course…
Please include “Private Epistle” in the subject line.
Le Rev Dr